Reasons to watch this game:
1. Al Horford. The under-the-radar Rookie of the Year candidate is averaging 20 and 10 so far this season. He's the real deal and he should have a nice matchup with David Lee, who knows him from Florida.
2. David Lee. He was a monster against Charlotte. He was all over the floor, grabbing rebound and starting breaks with aggressive, lightening-quick outlet passes.
2. Playoff Implications. Seriously. This game (and the next few games between these two teams) affects the playoff race in the East. The Hawks are currently in ninth place and within striking distance of the 6,7 and 8 seeds. And the Knicks are only seven games (in the loss column) out of the eight spot.
3. Someone has to win. Points have to be scored. Excitement may, therefore, ensue.
4. Mike Bibby. Remember when he was like Manu Ginobili and Tony Parker put together during the 2001-2002 season when he led the Kings to Western Conference FInals? Well, that guy is playing for the Hawks now and this will be his second game with them. And, he's from Cherry Hill, NJ.
5. Eddy Curry. Just kidding.
6. It's the long-awaited and annually contested rematch of the 1971 Eastern Conference Semi-Finals: