- This is the Packer team we expected to see. The offensive line showed many a weakness in the 31-24 loss to the Cincinnati Bengals. Green Bay has given up an unrealistic 19 hits on QB Aaron Rodgers over the first two weeks. Cedric Benson ran roughshod over the Packer's 3-4. Where is Desmond Bishop?!
- The Jets defense is for real. New York held New England without an offensive touchdown in the 16-9 victory. The Jets have yet to concede an opponents offensive touchdown.
- Hero today, Gone to goat tomorrow. Jeff Reed, kicker of the game winning field goal a week ago missed two make-able FGs (38 and 43 yards) against the Bears and had to watch as Robbie Gould kicked the 44 yard game winner as the Bears beat the Steelers 17-14.
- The Lions made a run at it early, but in the end, they could not stay with the Minnesota Vikings and lost 27-13. Brett Favre set the NFL record with his 271st consecutive start.
- The Dallas Cowboys continue to come up small in the big games. Romo throws 3 interceptions in the 33-31 loss to the Giants for the inaugural game in the JerryDome. The Giants are 2-0 in the NFC East.
- Three field goals was all the Washington Redskins could muster against the St. Louis Rams. It was enough to win 9-7.
- Chris Johnson had a career day with 284 yards from scrimmage and 3 touchdowns but the Texans defeated the Titans anyway, 34-31.
- The Jacksonville Jaguars do not look good at all. The Arizona Cardinals defeated them 31-17 in a game that was nowhere near as close as the score indicates.
- Atlanta beat Carolina 28-20.
- Don't look now but San Francisco is 8-2 over their last ten games. The latest victory, 23-10 over the Seahawks, knocked Matt Hasselbeck from the game. It's all about changing the culture. Winning is a habit, as is losing.
- Fred Jackson, 163 yards rushing, continues to state his case for Marshawn Lynch's job as Buffalo beat Tampa Bay, 33-20.
Want to vent? Maybe brag a little? Tell me I'm wrong? The comments are below folks. Time to talk some NFL football.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.