Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- 1966: AFL-NFL merger announced.
- 1967: First Super Bowl between NFL champions Green Bay Packers and AFL champion Kansas City Chiefs. Packers win, 35-10 in Los Angeles, California.
- 1969: At Super Bowl III in Miami, Florida, the New York Jets defeat the Baltimore Colts, 16-7. It is the first time an AFL team won the Super Bowl.
- 1970: First season with merged AFL and NFL rosters. The AFC and NFC are created. Baltimore Colts, Cleveland Browns and Pittsburgh Steelers moved from the NFC to AFC.
- 1971: The NFC wins the first AFC-NFC Pro Bowl, 27-6.
- 1972: The AFC wins its first Pro Bowl, 26-13.
- 1976: The Seattle Seahawks and Tampa Bay Buccaneers expansion teams begin play. Their first games are against each other, a 10-3 Seahawks win in Tampa.
- 1977: The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are relocated to the NFC.
- Cleveland Browns announce that they will move from Cleveland, Ohio to Baltimore, Maryland and become the Baltimore Ravens. Due to unprecedented actions taken by the city of Cleveland, a new franchise named the Browns would begin play in Cleveland in 1999, and the Ravens would be considered a new expansion franchise.
- The Jacksonville Jaguars begin play. Their first game is a 10-3 loss to the Houston Oilers.
- 1997: The Tennessee Oilers become the Tennessee Titans.
- 1999: The new Cleveland Browns franchise begins play. Their first game in over three years is a shutout loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers at the new Cleveland Brown Stadium.
- 2001: The Seattle Seahawks are relocated to the NFC due to the addition of the Houston Texans. It is the first such change since the
- 2002: The Houston Texans expansion team begins play. Their first game is a 19-10 upset of the Dallas Cowboys at the new Reliant Stadium.
Template:Sport Opinions and News