Recap of the year 1907 in sports.
- The Chicago Cubs defeated the Detroit Tigers four games to none (with one tie) in the 1907 World Series
- The Winnipeg Maroons win the Northern League Championship
- Tris Speaker debuts September 14; Walter Johnson debuts August 2* Victorian Football League - Carlton wins the 11th VFL
- Jake Beckley retires
See also 1907 in baseball
- Victorian Football League
- Kenora Thistles win their 1st Stanley Cup, beating the Montreal Wanderers 2 games to 0. Later in the season, the Wanderers would regain the Cup by defeating the Thistles 2 games to 0 in a rematch.
- January 22 — Dixie Dean, English footballer (d. 1980)
- February 11 — E W Swanton, British author and sports commentator (d. 2000)
- February 14 — Johnny Longden, Hall of Fame jockey (d. 2003)
- February 17 — Buster Crabbe, American swimming champion and actor (d. 1983)
- April 2 — Luke Appling, American baseball player (d. 1991)
- August 11 — Bobo Newsom, American baseball player (d. 1962)
- September 12 — Spud Chandler, American baseball player (d. 1990)
- September 26 — Bep van Klaveren, Dutch boxer (d. 1992)
- October 22 — Jimmie Foxx, American Hall of Fame baseball player (d. 1967)
- November 19 — Luigi Beccali, Italian athlete (d. 1990)
- November 27 — Eric Brook, English footballer (d. 1965)
- December 19 — Jimmy McLarnin, Canadian two-time world champion boxer (d. 2004)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.